Full-stack Cloud Applications Developer for Xillum
As a full-stack cloud applications engineer, you will have the opportunity to help build a revolutionary software suite to transform healthcare organizations. The software suite will be a subscription-based set of hosted applications that will include operations and revenue analytics to allow healthcare organizations to focus on providing world class healthcare. The system will be focused on driving value in healthcare from revenue cycle optimization to clinical variation management.
You will be working with the founders to build and enhance the web-based applications needed to power analytics, with a specific focus on leveraging cloud technologies to add advanced capabilities and improve application efficiency.
We expect you to have
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience developing cloud, enterprise applications or analytical applications with a focus on back-end data processing and data analysis pipelines
- Familiarity with healthcare data (e.g., HL7, EDI, bills, claims) and a general interest in the healthcare industry
- Proven experience leveraging AWS cloud-native technologies, with specific focus on:
Backend: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Route 53
Database: RDS, mySQL, SQL Server
Machine Learning: Amazon SageMaker
- Web application development skills including:
- Cryptography Implementation (Encryption, PKI, and Hashing)
- Web/database integration
- Familiarity with a Web scripting language (e.g., ColdFusion, .Net, JSP, PHP, Python, and/or Perl).
- Mobile application development skills including:
- Development experience in building Android/iOS Applications
- Experience with Java/C#
- Experience with Swift
- A desire to identify opportunities, work independently, and lead initiatives
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- An innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature
- A general interest in relevant emerging technologies and a constant thirst to further your own technical abilities
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- The ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Excellent conversational and written communication skills
We would love you to have
- Experience with QlikSense or other BI/analytics tools such as Tableau, including experience integrating them into custom web applications
- Experience with the full text search engine such as Elasticsearch
- Data modeling and solution design experience
How you’ll grow
At Xillum, you will have the opportunity to join the business at the ground floor helping shape the software and grow into technical, management, and leadership positions based on your interests.
At Xillum, we know that happy employees make a business great. We provide competitive benefits to attract and retain the best talent available.
Inclusion is a major part of how we lead. It invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and fosters well-being. We seek out and involve individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds because we know how critical this can be in making an impact that matters to our clients and our people.
We are a startup company excited about bringing healthcare into a new era of leveraging machine learning and business analytics to allow healthcare providers to do what they do best, take care of their patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.