The Head of eCommerce Product (Websites) is responsible for the business concepts to final product for our ~50 consumer facing websites. Managing the digital brand and eCommerce face to the customer – with a data driven and premium brand approach. The role involves leading the concept, development and design of the brand/eCommerce website and microsites. This role coordinates diverse digital communication functions. Working closely together with the content team, the creative team and IT, this role is an essential orchestrator to set up the Miele brand identity on owned digital touchpoints.
- Responsible for best in class global brand web, shop- and microsites development (concept, UX, design, content published etc.). Accountable for Web shop based Kip’s like Conversion Rate, Order Revenue and User Satisfaction
- Lead a team of Product Owners/Product Managers and ensure continuous data driven improvements of websites in cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement a strategy to manage, prioritize and track the business impact of requirements from different stakeholders
- Responsible for non-marketing attributed channels and the development of a strategic visionary roadmap, operative plan incorporating development initiatives as well as campaign plans; manage cross-functional projects to be implemented on owned channels
- Collaborate closely with IT to ensure technical website performance and go-live dates with the complete digital marketing team to gather new insights on tools and best practices
- Ideally a university degree in business studies, major in marketing / digital brand management or other relevant fields
- 6+ years’ experience in eCommerce for multi-national websites delivering physical goods to consumers – with an entrepreneurial mindset working towards maximizing business value with a hands-on attitude is an advantage
- Foundational experience working for a premium brand in consumer or the FMCG industry with deep market and (premium) consumer behavior knowledge
- Acknowledged communicator at all levels with experience in managing international, cross-functional teams and agile ways of working.
- Fluent in English (business level), additional languages are an advantage
- Data driven mindset: Ability to draw conclusions based on analytic reports and KPIs with a general knowledge of online optimization and analysis tools (testing, surveys, analytics)
- In depth knowledge of current web technologies, vendors and experience in managing different technology providers on a global scale. Experience in SAP Hybris – is an advantage