Connected Health Solutions BV
Are you a Service Reliability Engineer with the right skills to be a Lead and are you looking for a position with strong strategic influence? Are you looking for a role where you can build your own team? Then we are looking for you!
As a Lead Service Reliability Engineer you and your team support CareXS business by providing reliable infrastructures, tools and services to ensure security, performance, scalability, sustainability, and efficiency related to the development, test, deploy, and delivery of our SaaS solutions.
You are responsible for ensuring the deployment, delivery and support of new release to customer facing environments is to the highest standards, exceeding expectations in terms of reliability, security and quality of service, within committed SLA’s.
You manage expectations and communications during escalations Also you will report on incident response times for technical alerts (e.g. MTTR), availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning
You work close with your team, the CTO, Chief Architect, Development & QA Leads, and the Scrum Teams in defining the infrastructure and CI/CD requirements & designs, as well as in the selection of partners, tools and services.
You will be member of the Technology Operations Leadership Team, and overall responsible for the SRE Team. You will collaborate with the stakeholders about application usage and infrastructure performance and align resources, priorities and share service improvement plans.
You are motivated to get the best out of the SRE team by recruiting, managing, developing and coach Service Reliability Engineers.
To be succesful in this position you:
- Have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in a technical discipline and at least 2 years working experience in Site Reliability Engineering in a leading role in the areas of IT Operations, Technical Support, Dev(Sec)Ops, and or Service Delivery
- A proven track record in agile service management, CI/CD, and cloud-native architectures
- Have proven skills in stakeholder management
- Analytical and technical skills to diagnose and fix incidents independently
- A Results oriented and a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to bring structure in services provided
- Proven mentoring and coaching abilities to ensure growth
- Proven project management, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Must be flexible and have a “hands-on” approach, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Are fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Are already living in The Netherlands
What can you expect from us?
- A socially concerned, equal-opportunity, international and multi-cultural work environment
- A focus on team-spirit and possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Full travel allowance
- An informal workplace located in Amsterdam-North near the ferry to Amsterdam CS
- The possibility to work 32-40 hours
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- A good salary with 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of paid holiday per year on a fulltime basis
- A solid pension plan