The primary role of the Lead Web Developer is to deliver a relevant customer experience that drives tangible business results and reinforces the company’s value proposition through the company’s website. This role requires in-depth technical knowledge, and the ability to effectively work with internal/external stakeholders to capture business requirements for our website.
- Oversee a small team
- Ability to write efficient code
- Work closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Engage in constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensure there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve site and application issues; recommend and implement preventive measures to avoid future problems
- Establish and maintain an intuitive user-experience, ensure a design that supports the brand and drives production to bring the strategy to life
- Collaborate with web design and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for company’s sites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to work on multiple projects and stay within scope, schedule, cost, and quality specifications
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Google Tag Manager, and other analytic tracking software
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- At least five years of related experience required, with at least two years of prior management experience
- Technical certifications, certificate programs, and/or higher-level training are highly desired
This is a remote work opportunity.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.