About our client : Our client is Inc. is a Japanese marketplace conglomerate that has built B2B platforms in Printing, Logistics, and TV advertisements.
Started in 2009 and IPO’ed in 2018 with market capitalization of $1 Billion.
In keeping with its innovation DNA, our client is expanding its footprint to India by setting up a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) in Bangalore. India, with its slew of skilled technology talent, will play a critical role in their globalization and innovation strategy.
About the Position
We are hiring Senior Backend Developers who are passionate about building clean and sophisticated code, primarily in Golang. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class software and a track record of success creating highly and scalable software systems. What You Will Be Doing
● Develop novel APIs, algorithms and software integrations that help Raksul in its mission to digitally transform legacy industries.
● Evolve the products and tools that we have written and help us think about the next step.
● Identify, plan and develop new product features and a roadmap to augment existing tools and processes, to help make our business lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive.
What You Should Have
Curiosity and creativity — we hope for individuals to join the team who very much want to know why something happened in addition to just that it happened. We have a lot of ideas, but are hopeful that your perspective will push us all forward together to deeper understanding.
● 5+ years of relevant experience building APIs (e.g. gRPC or REST) running in a Linux environment.
● 2+ years of relevant experience building backends in Golang — we’re migrating to use Golang on the back-end.
● Experience with microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS or GCP.
● A solid, verifiable track record of crafting complex yet maintainable systems. You should be able to produce clean, well-documented and easily maintainable code, and take pride in the craftsmanship of your efforts.
● Motivation to solve problems, not to patch over quick fixes. This is at the root of our goal to be on-call for our own services.
● Extensive experience with databases and data modelling, both SQL and NoSQL.