Senior Front End Developer
Seeking Fulltime Employee in Argentina
Kelsus is seeking a senior front end developer with a strong work ethic who cares about quality and has fun bringing web applications to life. We have a new, greenfield project for you, and you will have the opportunity to design and build it according to your own preferences and experience. We’re open to developers using Vue or React (not Angular), but we will ask why you make the choices you make and you will create well organized, maintainable, efficient code. You can work from home either in the Buenos Aires area or in Resistencia or Corrientes.
- Balance speed and quality. How fast can you go while still being careful to test and think through different scenarios?
- Code reviews and mentoring of new developers as they are added to the project — you will be the first developer
- Minimum 4 years of front end development experience.
- Experience in more than one front end framework.
- Some back end experience is a bonus.
- Clear and comfortable command of English is a must. The interview will be in English with native English speakers.
- You take pride in delivering world-class, intuitive, easy-to-use software — you think like a user.
- You understand that simple is better than complicated (but also know this is more challenging to achieve).
- You are detail-oriented. Your dot your “i’s” and cross your “t’s”.
- You enjoy challenges and are persistent in tackling them. You know when to ask for help.