ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for new team members to work on and contribute to the new Superlist app’s mobile and desktop applications. A substantial part of the early stage of this job will be to explore various technologies and build prototypes, to evaluate possible long term solutions for our client apps and the entire tech stack. You will be working in an international, remote team of talented and experienced engineers and closely with the product & design teams. You’ll get a chance to contribute to our early-stage product and will be able to influence and shape a new, innovative productivity platform from the ground up. The team will follow common principles and understandings of what good code looks like. We value positive work ethics, a high level of self-organization, and self-governance in our development team.
- You have deep knowledge and are intrinsically motivated to build great mobile and/or desktop apps
- You have a customer-first approach, understanding that every detail in an application is there to provide a great experience for our end-users and that it’s our responsibility to be the users’ advocate
- You agree that communication skills are as important as technical knowledge
- Having experience in Flutter and Dart is a plus
- Knowledge of complex data processing systems using Go, Node.js, Ruby or Java
- It’s a plus if you have experience in either .NET, Swift or Java/Kotlin for native applications (desktop and mobile)
- You are willing and experienced to help investigate and prototype potential, scalable backend solutions
- You are willing to try, push and explore new technologies
- You are able to break down large projects into digestible parts and to present viable options for each component
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to work at hours between CET and PT.
Experience in Flutter and Dart is not required. We expect senior developers to be able to pick up a new language and we will have a team that helps you to get there quickly.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re a team of highly motivated people that came together to challenge how collaboration and team management software works. Our team is a remote-first, international and experienced group of individuals. We value self-organization and taking over responsibilities and new challenges. Our goal is to constantly evolve and redefine our development process, challenge technical decisions, and push the boundaries to make sure we build the best product possible.
We work flexible hours, believe in a healthy work/life balance, and will allow working remotely. We require you to be a full-time employee, but we can discuss reduced workweeks.
Some of us worked on Wunderlist in the past, you can read a little about our journey. Superlist will challenge the status quo of team productivity apps by building experiences that can be loved by individuals while still fulfilling the needs for complex reports and transparency.