Senior Product Manager (Websites) is responsible from the business concepts to the final product for a specific segment on our ~50 consumer facing websites of Miele affiliates worldwide. These segments are defined from: Acquisition (HomePage, Landing Pages, Microsites); through to Engagement (Navigation, Search, Lists, Detail pages) and finally, Retention (Cart, Checkout, Account). With a data driven and premium brand approach, the role is focused on managing the concept, development and design of the specific segment and coordinates a diverse setup of digital communication functions. Working closely together with the content team, the creative team and IT, this role is an essential orchestrator to set up the Miele brand identity on owned digital touchpoints.
- Responsible for feature research, concept and development within a cross functional agile team, to ensure continuous data driven improvement of rolled out features
- End2End responsibility for segment products our customers love, with a clear business goal orientation
- Manage, prioritize and track requirements from different stakeholders and their business impact – with responsibility for KPI improvements in segment
- Responsible for the product backlog in the role of the product owner – ensure prioritization of stories and quality of feature documentation and changelogs so that changes can be reproduced
- Collaborate closely with IT to ensure technical website performance and go-live dates and with the complete digital marketing team to gather new insights on tools and best practices – as well with QA to ensure automatic test coverage for features in development and after rollout
- Ideally a university degree in business studies or information technology and other relevant fields
- 4+ years’ experience in eCommerce for multi-national websites delivering physical goods; in depth knowledge of current web technologies and different technology providers on a global scale. Experience in SAP Hybris is an advantage
- Foundational experience: working for a premium brand in consumer or FMCG industry with deep market and (premium) consumer behavior knowledge
- Experienced product owner managing challenging requirements within complex organizations
- Acknowledged communicator with a proactive and hands-on attitude and experience in managing international cross-functional teams and agile ways of working.
- Fluent in English (business level), additional languages are an advantage
- Data driven mindset: Ability to draw conclusions based on analytic reports and KPIs;ability to manage A/B-tests; profound expertise in different procedure models of software development – especially Scrum and Kanban
Since being founded in 1899 Miele has followed its ‘Immer Besser’ (forever better) brand promise. As the world’s leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we create delightful experiences – not only with regard to the quality of our products, but also in terms of craftsmanship and design, performance, technology and sustainability.
Miele is represented with its own sales subsidiaries and via importers in almost 100 countries. Throughout the world, the family-run enterprise, now in its fourth generation, employs a workforce of around 20k people.
AGILE, INNOVATIVE, AMBITIOUS, OPEN & TECH-SAVY
MIELE X is the newly opened Digital Hub with cross-functional teams of international talents on all digital disciplines. Located in Amsterdam’s vibrant ‘Zuidas’ business district, we will drive future disruptive business models and implement innovative go-to-market strategies in the area of marketing, sales, analytics and IT by putting the consumer always at the heart of everything we do.