Do you want to help us bring the financial industry to the next level with use of revolutionary technology?
The financial industry is transforming in high pace and we in Neonomics have decided as a Fintech Company it’s our responsible to be a part of the large transformation and make the industry better for all bank users with new revolutionary technology.
At Neonomics we create and build an integration platform for banks and financial services to use all over the world. As we see immense changes to the financial environment due to for example PSD2, our platform provides a huge opportunity to make changes to the financial ecosystem. We have therefore created an unified API towards our partners and customers and provide means of easy integration to partner services and collaborating banks.
To strengthen our platform further, we are now looking for an experienced individual with a strong interest and passion for architecture. As part of Neonomics you will be an important player to bring our platform in to new highs and make sure all bank customers will have easier access to their data.
- Lead product development of new features, from analysis and design all the way through testing and delivery
- Contribute with code for feature development in one of our development teams
- Prototyping new features
- Maintaining and documenting the architecture of our platform
- Code reviews and mentoring of junior team members
- Technical expertise in Software Development and Cloud architecture
- Understanding of Java 8, Go or similar
- Hands on experience working with software architecture. However, you will not need to have held the title “Software Architect” before
- Multi-cloud deployments with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding the Financial/Bank industry, regulatory and SLA compliance
- Have been part of a PaaS or SaaS company with a successfully launched product
- Good understanding of microservices and containerization
- Experience with non-blocking I/O, and NoSQL databases
What can we offer
- A start-up environment and mentality where your voice is important and will be heard
- A highly stimulating cross-functional team environment with 16 nationalities and plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development. Our office is located in the heart of Oslo!
- Relaxed environment with informal dress code, and we even have a dog calendar for the employees to bring their dogs to the office
- Friday beer! At the office or digital – you choose for yourself! We like spending time together!
- Kick off, summer partys etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits, ex. 7% pension benefit and private health insurance
Interested to hear more about us and our work family? Make your move and apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!