Phalanx Software Ltd
Phalanx Software are looking for a Software Developer proficient in either Java or Python, and with at least
two years of experience in the industry, to join the team.
At a Glance
- Role: Software Developer
- Basis: Full-time
- Languages: Either Java or Python
- Experiance Required: 2 years
- Location: Remotely but must live in Malta/Gozo
- Salary: €30,000 per annum
Phalanx Software is a new company, founded in 2019 and based in Malta, specializing in iGaming and enterprise software. Quality and
professionalism are the company’s core values. We aim to build software that solves the complex problems that
businesses face as they transition out of their startup phases and start looking to automate their business processes.
Phalanx Software is led by Kyle Pullicino, a software developer with a Masters in Computer Science. Kyle has been working
in the iGaming and financial services industry for over five years. He has seen how inefficient these enterprises can
get as they grow and Phalanx Software’s mission is based on tackling these problems widespread throughout the industry.
- be proficient in either Java or Python and their ecosystems;
- have been working as a software developer for at least two years;
- be comfortable using Linux-based systems;
- understand the principles of good software design;
- use a pragmatic approach when building software;
- be willing to learn and truly understand the business domains that we work in; and,
- live in Malta or Gozo.
As a software developer, the chosen applicant will be responsible for understanding the requirements presented to us by
our clients, design solutions tackling those problems and then develop, test and deploy the required software
Since Phalanx Software is a new company, the chosen applicant will also have the unique opportunity of
helping the company grow. In particular, they will have a say on the company’s overall software development process, the
tools that we use and how we conduct our business in general. The chosen applicant will be required to work remotely
from their home and the company will grant the employee help with setting up their home office.
The budgeted gross salary for this role is of €30,000 per annum and the chosen applicant is expected to work 32 hours
per week on a full-time basis.