AiCure is a VC-funded startup that leverages mobile technology by combining it with artificial intelligence (computer vision, machine learning, and big data) to bring better health, better drugs, and better treatment to everyone on the planet. We’re rapidly expanding and if you’re passionate about making a positive impact, we’d like to hear from you.
When participants in clinical trials, or patients use the AiCure apps, information on their medication intake is reported in various dashboard products, which allow stakeholders to gain insights and to take actions (patient alerts, etc.). Our apps use computer vision to identify the patient (face verification), verify that patients are taking the right medication (pill recognition), and that they are actually taking their medication (action recognition). We are also working on other novel therapeutic applications of computer vision.
Develop android applications
Work with computer vision team to integrate state of art algorithms into the mobile applications and deliver great user experiences
Optimize the user interfaces and application code to ensure efficiency, reusability, and performance
Develop end-user applications quickly
Continuously learn and educate yourself on the latest mobile engineering techniques and best practices
As a mobile software engineer at AiCure you will be responsible for developing all patient-facing applications. You’ll work closely with our scientists and engineers to incorporate advanced AI technologies. Your work will be used at scale and will have significant impact on healthcare for everyone on the planet! Experience in healthcare is NOT required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing rich android applications
- Strong experience with Java and Kotlin, familiar with RESTful API
- Strong experience with algorithms and design patterns
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Design and various design patterns
- Strong background with multi-threaded programming
- Experience in writing different levels of tests
- Experience with well-architected apps published in Google Play is required
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Experience in Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience in mobile CICD pipeline is a plus
- Passionate about revolutionizing healthcare and having a positive impact on people around the world
Our selection process is highly competitive because we only hire the best, most enthusiastic candidates. Openness, flexibility, creativity, ownership, and accountability are our main pillars. We love solving challenging problems and creating solutions that have real impact on people- at scale.
We’re on a mission to revolutionize healthcare and when you join us, you’ll have the opportunity of having real, tangible impact not only on individuals directly using our technology, but also on how drugs are tested and brought to market across the world. That means everyone on the planet will benefit from what you do. You’ll be inspired every day because you’ll be making a real difference and you’ll see it happen. In real time and at scale.
You’ll work with brilliant, positive people who thrive in an interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environment, and are curious, creative, and focused on executing our mission. You’ll be up to speed in the the most recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Big Data) while solving challenging problems that must take into account many fascinating aspects of human psychology and behavior. You’ll work with Scientists, Engineers, Designers, and Medical Doctors, to create innovative products that scale in an environment that encourages learning, collaboration, and growth.