- Respond to inbound requests and inquiries through telephone, email, and live chat
- Provide online training and walkthroughs via screen share to new, existing or prospective customers
- Create and update Knowledge Base articles and email response templates
- Help implement a new help desk system (Help Scout)
- Stay up to date with product knowledge and be able to answer all questions about the application
- Contribute to our development roadmap by identifying opportunities for improvement and new features based on customer feedback
- Share ideas and contribute to the discussion of future projects with the CEO
- A strong sense of ownership. You’ll be our first customer success team member, so you’ll own this area end-to-end. Taking responsibility for your own work is essential. We are not micro-managers and need to trust in your work.
- Ability to prioritize. It seems like there’s always too much to do, so figuring out what’s most important and doing it first is key.
- Well-developed customer service skills. It should go without saying for this job, but putting the customer first, being friendly, helpful, and a good listener are key!
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- The capacity to think on your feet. Our app can be used in lots of different ways, so when a customer tells you what they’re trying to do, coming up with how our app can support them in real-time is essential.
- An attitude of continual learning, development and openness to feedback.
- Experience in the software and technology space (ideally providing support or customer service).
- The ability to work remotely. In addition to the ownership and ability to work independently, you’ll also need to have access to a good computer, fast and reliable internet access, and a good working environment (free of distractions or other responsibilities).