YourWork is a German business and employment-oriented social network for craftsmanship and industry.
We are a small, self-funded team who move fast led by the entrepreneur Nicole Nestler. She has experiences in the IT technology sector and was leading the last 6 years a big company in the craftsmanship industry.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You‘ll ensure YourWork has scalable, affordable, reliable and high-performance systems to support the growth of the business in Germany and abroad, enabling constant product innovation and optimization.
- You‘ll be responsible for choosing the tech-stack, planning architecture, bootstrapping the dev-team and building the codebase from scratch. We expect you to oversee technology choices, code quality, security and infrastructure, but also on the HR side, including recruitment and career development of your team members.
- We would like you to help foster a culture of individual initiative, solidarity and lead results-driven development methodology.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3-4 years experience with building consumer-facing web applications as a full- stack developer.
- Proven experience with at least one modern frontend framework (React/Vue/Angular).
- Proven experience with at least one modern backend REST framework
- Basic devops understanding and experience deploying and maintaining application in
the cloud (AWS/GCP/HEROKU etc.).
- Product and product-terminology understanding, experience working with
marketing/creative/business departments. • You move fast.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience leading dev-teams.
- German language proficiency.
- Building and maintaining application at high-scale, experience with continuous
integration and in-depth dev-ops experience.
- In-house team and outsourcing vendor management experience
PERKS AT WORK
- Competitive salary, public transport discounts, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time, free beverages, diverse sports and health offerings.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Our office is in Erfurt, Germany. But open from everyone around the country as long as they are willing to travel to Erfurt every once in a while (we have a great office with best coffee and brewery 😉
For right candidate, please email your CV with a short blurb about yourself and links to previous projects you are particularly proud of (in English or German).