Commerce Cards give users the ability to extract a point amount to be used in physical places.
Equipped with end-to-end commerces management, users can apply to join commerces with applications, manage rewards with manual approval/rejection, and list their commerce profile across the GCRI network platforms.
On the User Side
- Any user can generate a Commerce Card to extract a credit amount, for example, 100 eCredits.
- The user receives an email with the code that identifies the user-generated Commerce Card
- Users can go to any of the associated commerces online and in-store to redeem the Commerce Cards
On the Commerce Side
- Any user registered on the GCRI network can apply as a Commerce through the application form.
- Committees review commerce applications received to accept or reject it.
- Approved Commerces receive a code with the QR image to use in the redemption gates.
- Approved Commerces will be listed in the commerces listing areas across the GCRI network
- Approved Commerces can redeem Commerce Cards in two ways:
- Scanning a QR code that automatically redeems the Commerce Card.
- In commerce, commerce can quickly redeem cards by entering the card code at the bottom of the QR code.
- Commerces will be notified instantly if the points card is valid, if it has been already redeemed or expired, and will earn the Credits stored in the card.