Independent agents play a central role within the Global Risk Agency, a part of The Global Centre for Risk and Innovation (GCRI). They form the backbone of the agency’s operational model, connecting with clients and providing expert risk management and innovation services.
- Advisory Services: Independent agents offer insights and recommendations on a wide range of risk-related topics. This advice could be about environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks, public health issues, geopolitical instability, technological disruption, and more. Their expertise helps clients navigate complex risk landscapes and formulate effective risk management strategies.
- Consultancy Services: Agents use their skills and knowledge to provide tailored risk management and innovation solutions to clients. They aid in devising and implementing effective strategies, processes, and systems for risk management, digital transformation, and innovation strategies.
- Training Services: Independent agents provide training programs, workshops, and resources designed to enhance knowledge and skills in risk management and sustainable innovation. These services are pivotal in building resilience against various risks and driving sustainable development.
- Systems Innovation: Independent agents also bring to the table expertise in systems innovation, helping clients develop holistic solutions to manage risks and seize opportunities. By considering the entire system in which risks and innovation opportunities arise, they enable more effective and sustainable decision-making.
- Collaboration: Through the GCRI’s platform, independent agents collaborate with service providers, solution providers, and other stakeholders in the Quintuple Helix Model. This collaboration allows them to provide more comprehensive and effective services to clients.
- Revenue Generation: Independent agents generate revenue by providing these services. Their earnings come from fees for advisory and consultancy services, revenue from training programs, and earnings from collaborative projects with service providers and solution providers.
Thus, independent agents are an essential part of the Global Risk Agency’s ecosystem, providing critical services to clients and contributing to the agency’s goal of effective risk management and sustainable innovation.