OpSourced is a team of DevOps Experts providing Managed DevOps, DevOps-as-a-Service, Lift & Shift Operations, and project based DevOps consulting for companies around the globe. We help companies adopt DevOps practices and give our customers the ability to reach out to us like they would an internal team.
You’ll work with all the major cloud providers while managing fleets of instances and containers, along with their automation, orchestration, monitoring, and alert response. If you’ve ever wanted to work at a scale that few companies do, you’ll find the right challenge here with us!
Minimum Qualifications :
- Mastery of at Least one Programming language. (preference to Ruby)
- Understanding of application and infrastructure best practices.
- Database Administration, Management, and Troubleshooting Experience.
- Experience with config management and automation frameworks. (i.e. Ansible / Terraform / CloudFormation)
- Experience managing Containers and Kubernetes in a Production Environment.
- Experience with CI / CD Pipelines in a Production Environment.
- Experience maintaining production infrastructure in a Linux Environment.
- Experience maintaining production infrastructure in one or more major cloud providers. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong DevOps Experience and Customer Service mindset.
- Ability to participate in on-call/pager rotation.
- Lead and Mentor Junior DevOps Engineers.
- Develop and implement Policies and Procedures for internal best practices.
- Create Blog Posts, attend, and speak at conferences as a representative of OpSourced. (as possible)
- U.S. Residents Only.